Input single phase 220V to output 3 phase 380V VFD/ frequency inverter
Introduction to the principle and characteristics of 220V to 380V inverter
The principle of the frequency converter is to apply the principle of frequency conversion technology and microelectronic technology. The power control equipment of the AC motor is controlled by changing the frequency of the working power of the motor, and the power frequency alternating current with constant voltage and frequency is converted into voltage or frequency. The device of alternating current is called “inverter”.
The waveform outputted by the inverter is an analog sine wave, which is mainly used for three-phase asynchronous motor speed regulation, also called frequency converter. The frequency converter is mainly composed of rectification (AC to DC), filtering, inverter (DC to AC), braking unit, drive unit, and detection unit micro processing unit. The frequency converter mainly adopts the AC-DC-AC mode (VVVF frequency conversion or vector control frequency conversion). First, the power frequency AC power supply is converted into a DC power source through a rectifier, and then the DC power source is converted into an AC power source whose frequency and voltage can be controlled to supply. electric motor.
The 220V to 380V inverter converts the power frequency AC 220V power supply into a DC power supply through a rectifier (double voltage rectification), and then converts the DC power into a three-phase 380V AC power source whose frequency and voltage can be controlled to supply the motor.
2.1 inverter function
1. It can reduce the impact on the power grid, and it will not cause the problem of excessive peak-to-valley difference.
2. The acceleration function can be controlled to smoothly accelerate according to the needs of the user;
3. The motor and equipment stop mode can be controlled, making the whole equipment and system more secure and the life expectancy will increase accordingly;
4. Control the starting current of the motor, fully reduce the starting current, and reduce the maintenance cost of the motor;
5. It can reduce the wear of mechanical transmission components, thereby reducing procurement costs and improving system stability.
6. Reduced motor starting current, providing a more reliable variable voltage and frequency.
7. Effectively reduce reactive power loss and increase the active power of the grid
8. Optimize the process and change rapidly according to the process. It can also realize the speed change through remote control PLC or other controllers.
Third, product features
The single-phase 220V variable three-phase 380V inverter adopts the AC-DC-AC circuit structure, and uses the SPWM modulation control technology to convert the ordinary single-phase 220V electric power into the industrial three-phase 380V electric power. Applicable to three-phase asynchronous motor, the output phase angle is 120°, fully meets the motor use standard, and is suitable for various types of motor loads. The single-phase electric-to-three-phase electric inverter solves the inconvenience caused by three-phase electric power limitation in some areas, and also solves some users’ demands that cannot be applied for three-phase electric power due to site restrictions.
3.1 Technical characteristics:
· Ordinary mains 220V input, eliminating the cumbersome procedures for applying for three-phase electricity and various labor costs and various hidden costs
·The output uses industrial three-phase electricity, but it is economical according to civil single-phase electricity billing.
·The core components are imported devices with stable performance and long service life.
·Safe and reliable, the input single-phase electricity is completely electrically isolated from the output three-phase electricity
·Input wide pressure range design, adapt to the working environment of low commons voltage in all regions
·The output protection function is perfect, and there are various protections such as overvoltage, overload, over temperature, short circuit and over current.